Welcome to the Parent Partnership page. Each term Town Farm offers a number of parent drop-in sessions and workshops covering a range of subject areas. They are well attended and parents suggest themes and topics for future workshops through our evaluations and questionnaires. If you have a suggestion, please let us know.
The schedule for the workshops for this academic year is shown below. workshops will take place after school between 15:30 and 16:00.
Please visit the Parent Workshops page for resources from our previous workshops.
We also offer you our support through our on-site Home School Link Worker, Sam French. Please visit her page through the Parents and Carers section of the school’s web site.
Home and school are the two most powerful influences on children and only by working together can we ensure children get the best education.
Do please help us by:
- Talking to your child about school work. Show your children that you are interested and want them to do well.
- Seeing that your child comes to school alert, in good time and having had sufficient sleep and breakfast.
- Making sure your child comes to school sensibly dressed without jewellery and wearing the school uniform.
- Encouraging your child to read at home and using the reading record system.
- Ensuring that any spellings or homework are completed.
- Trying to provide your child with a quiet atmosphere to complete any homework.
- Teaching your child to respect the school and its rules and support the school’s Behaviour Policy.
- Ensuring your child does not bring any toys, sweets, money or chewing gum into school.