Week beginning 6th July
Dear Beethoven and Mozart,
We have enjoyed another fun week here at school; Town Farm is looking particularly lovely in the summer weather and we have been able to take full advantage of our large fields! Thank you once again to those of you who sent work into the school last week, we are keeping a section of the classroom wall free to hang up some of your best bits of work so don’t be shy, send them in!
Once again, remember to put the four B’s at the heart of all that you do:
- Be kind
- Be helpful
- Be patience
- Be the best version of yourself.
For week 13 home learning, we have posted another detailed collection of activities and lessons for you to complete. This week, our tasks include:
- We would like you to complete a range of different mathematical skills in your books with one concept each day. All of the methods and themes have been taught this year. Please follow the sheets and questions carefully and take your time!
- Your five English lessons are based on the magical tale ‘Leon and the Place Between’ by Angela McAllister. Using your vivid imaginations, you will need to enter a world of magic and tricks in order to show empathy with the characters and walk in their shoes!
- Our Wider Curriculum this week provides you with a different subject task on each day. You will find activities and resource links on Science, History, Geography, PE and Art. Use the resource sheets to help structure your work and access the video links. We would absolutely love to see some of your completed Art work this week so please send in your examples to us!
- The Great 8 continues with another set of interactive challenges which help to develop different learning strategies and skills. This is a fun collection of ideas and activities which can be done with friends and family. We would love to hear about how you are getting on with them!
Don’t forget, all work can be posted outside the school gates or emailed directly to the school. So in the meantime, keep washing your hands, doing a little exercise every day and showing kindness and patience with your family.
Finally, we would like to wish a happy birthday to Owen! We will all be enjoying a slice of cake at home to help you celebrate your special day and will keep our fingers crossed that the weather is kind to you.
Stay happy and healthy and we are looking forward to seeing you all soon
Mr Ward, Mr Budd and Mrs Hawkes